- Plastic applicator bottle.
- Cuts through stubborn bore deposits for easier and more thorough cleaning.
- Decreases fouling, even after hundreds or thousands of rounds.
- Lubricates and protects mechanisms and bores even better and longer than products fortified with Teflon.
- Ideal for semiautomatics and automatics.
- Sticks to metal like a magnet to prevent rust—even in the rain.
Polar Bonding is the key to CorrosionX for Gun Performance!
- Unlike ordinary cleaners, oils, and greases, molecules of CorrosionX for Guns stick to metal almost like a magnet.
- Swab a dirty bore with CorrosionX for Guns and it will work its way through fouling to reach the metal, lifting dirt out of the metal for easy removal with a patch. Leave a very light coat of the product all over the weapon; it will prevent rust between uses and make the weapon easier to clean next time.
- Competitive .22 caliber pistol shooters say that cleaning and lubricating with CorrosionX for Guns increases their time between jams from 200-300 rounds to 1,500 rounds or more.
- A major U.S. law enforcement agency reported that a light coat of CorrosionX for Guns in the bore increased muzzle velocity by more than 100 fps, kept barrels noticeably cooler, and improved accuracy and consistency. They treat their ammunition, as well as their weapons, with a slightly-dampened patch.
- Because CorrosionX for Guns bonds to the metal it contacts, it doesn't "sling off" semiautomatic and automatic actions, making it an excellent replacement for messy greases.
- CorrosionX for Guns is ideal for valuable antique and collectible weapons. It protects them from rust and won't hurt metal finishes. In fact, it enhances their appearance, and it won't attract dust or dirt.
- It's also a great lubricant and rust preventive for reloading equipment. Very little CorrosionX for Guns is required for effective lubrication. Too much applied to ammunition could disable unsealed primers since CorrosionX is such an extraordinary penetrant.
To view a .pdf file of the product's Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), click the following: Bulk MSDS.
*Teflon is a registered trademark of I.E. DuPont de Nemours & Co., Inc.