We want you to be comfortable when you order from our site. If you wish, you may order offline—by mail—so you don't have to supply your credit card data on the site.
To order by Mail:
- First select the products you wish to buy and place them in your shopping cart by clicking the appropriate icon or button.
- Edit those items (quantity, etc.) as desired in "View Cart."
- Continue shopping until you have selected all the products you wish to buy on this particular trip to our store.
- Go to Checkout by clicking the button on the "View Cart" page or one of the "Checkout" icons or links on catalog pages.
- Login to your Customer Account or, if this is your first time shopping with us, select to "Create Account: Click here to create a new account." Verify, change, or create your billing address.
- Select your shipping preference and fill out the Shipping information form (some fields required) if you are shipping to one address. Note that if you request shipment to more than one address, additional address fields will be presented to you on the screen that follows.
- Select "Provide your payment information over the telephone" or "Purchase by mailing a check" under the Payment Method section, then click Continue.
- Verify that the information carried over from the Shipping information form is correct, and then select your Shipping Method preference. Some items may be shipped from locations other than our warehouse or you may have opted shipment to multiple addresses, in which case you may be asked to select multiple Shipping Methods and/or Ship To addresses.
- After you verify your order information and click the "Submit" button, the following screen will provide you with a link to a printable order form. You may then print and send your order to us with a check for the total order amount or we will contact you by telephone to discuss your payment preference.
- Print out this page or save it to print out later. The form will also be emailed to you as a backup measure so you may print it out from your email if desired.
- Send the form with a check or money order to the following address: C.R.S., Inc. - 1011 E. 29th Avenue - Spokane, WA 99203-3221.
- Or order online (we no longer take credit cards over the phone, however still call us we as can send PayPal Invoices for orders taken over the phone).
Our site meets the mandatory Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance, which is in place to protect customers' private information for orders both online and in office. When you place an order online through our site, your credit card information is not placed on the site, nor is it stored. Rather, when you are ready to commit to your order (i.e., submit payment), you'll be taken offline to our secure PCI Compliance processing gateway, Authorized Net, where your credit card information will be verified and authorized in the amount of the ordered placed.
To meet mandatory PCI Compliance in our office, we will no longer take credit cards over the phone so as to not be in direct contact with our customers' credit card information. But still call us as we can send PayPal Invoices for orders taken over the phone.
Because BuyCorrosionX.com meets PCI Compliance, you can rest assured that your personal data is protected when making an online order with us. We encourage you to protect your credit card information by placing your order online and not by phone or fax. We apologize in advance if this causes any inconvenience, but we feel your personal data is best protected when you are in control of that information and not us. We look forward to your online order.
If you have any questions about the product before placing your order, please feel free to contact us at 877-378-0065 between 8:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Pacific time (Monday – Friday) and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
We want you to have a great experience purchasing products through our site. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the merchandise or receive a damaged or defective product, please email us at email@example.com with a description of the problem. We will work out the details so they are satisfactory to you.
Previous revisions 01/12/08 and 11/14/10. This Ordering Offline notice takes effect as of 07/04/14.