- Designed for aviation, marine, and industrial applications.
- Compact, convenient, and easy to use.
- No special training required.
- Instructional video accompanies each unit.
- Also sprays cleaning compounds such as Varsol®, mineral spirits or detergents.
- Atomizing apparatus creates a dense, wet fog for thorough coating of treated surfaces.
- Available with extension wands ranging from 1" to 8' in length and from 1/8" to 1/4" in diameter. Reaches into difficult areas with ease.
5 Gallon Handi-Spray with wheels
Required Air Pressure: 80 PSI at 5 - 6 CFM
Capacity: 5 gallons
Weight: 28 lb.
Basic unit includes the following 3 wands:
|Product ||Size ||Spray ||Item No. |
|Cricket ||1" ||Fan Blast || 41061 |
|3 Foot ||36" x 1/4" ||360° ||42019 |
|Superflex ||36" with flexible tubing ||Thin Fan ||42012 |
ATTENTION: All CorrosionX applicators and sprayers are tested before they leave the factory. They are not cleaned after testing, so there will be some CorrosionX residue left in the bottom of the tank. CorrosionX applicators and sprayers are designed for use with CorrosionX products. If you purchase a CorrosionX Treatment System and plan to use it with another product, the factory cannot guarantee their system will work with that product. For this reason, the system cannot be returned once the purchase has been made!