RejeX works great to protect and repair dull finishes and gives shine to indoor and outdoor furniture and even protects canoes—especially hand-built wooden ones—provided that the appropriate finish, such as spar varnish, polyurethane, or lacquer has been applied to the surface of the canoe and/or furniture first. Yes, RejeX applied to all these surfaces retards oxidation and protects and enhances the overall finish.
Paint is not enough to protect outdoor furniture from the harmful effects of Mother Nature. The sun breaks down painted surfaces and starts the oxidation process. A protective coating of RejeX enhances painted surfaces, delivering a deep lustrous shine which helps to deflect the sun's damaging rays. So protect your outdoor and indoor furniture, and even stone countertops, with RejeX.
RejeX is a great furniture polish substitute to protect the following surfaces:
- Patio furniture
- Deck patio furniture
- Outdoor furniture
- Indoor furniture
- Painted outdoor furniture
- Resin outdoor furniture
- Wooded outdoor furniture
- Wooden canoes
- Natural stone countertops
RejeX prevents staining, and water beads on the surface for quick cleanup. RejeX is not intended for use on porous or highly oxidized painted surfaces or to fill fine scratches. It can be applied in multiple coats, allowing 8 hours' curing time between coats, for deeper color and greater depth of gloss. Because RejeX has a higher refractive index than waxes, it produces richer, deeper looking colors and a lustrous long-lasting finish.
It is important to follow the manufacturer's suggestions when applying RejeX.
Store RejeX at temperatures between 40° F and 80° F because it will separate if it freezes. If this happens, give it a thorough shaking before use. RejeX has a shelf life of about 18 months, depending on its storage environment.
Apply RejeX to a cool (less than 85° F) and dry surface out of direct sunlight. A surface that is too hot will not allow the coating to cure before it bonds to the surface, preventing it from performing to its full potential.
RejeX is easy to apply:
- Shake well and wipe it on, allow it to dry to a haze (about 20 minutes), and then wipe it off. Strenuous rubbing or buffing is not required.
- Allow the coating to cure out of the elements for 12 hours. This will allow the polymer building blocks that make up RejeX to attach to the surface and crosslink into a long-lasting, crystal-clear, impervious film. A coating exposed to contaminants (oil, fuel, soot, water, cleaners, etc.) before it has fully cured may not achieve maximum performance and durability.
- For optimum protection, reapply RejeX every 4 to 6 months as needed.
While it can be applied over existing wax, the duration of protection will be reduced as the softer underlying wax degrades. There is no need to wax over RejeX—wax won't adhere to its shinier finish. RejeX will not bond to any products that contain silicone.
To protect, give life, and beautifully your outdoor furniture-use RejexX the next time you have the urge to polish!
To view a .pdf file of the product's Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), click here.